Saturday, June 25, 2011

Food for Thought

I'm working through a Bible study entitled "Discerning the Voice of God," by Priscilla Shirer, and love this thought from today's reading:

"Faith is the channel of living trust that allows us to experience God in our everyday lives. He is looking for someone who believes He is who He says He is and He can do what He says He can do. Go to God expecting to hear His voice, and don't hesitate to move forward in obedience. When you obey, you move from your agenda to His, and God's plan is always greater."

I am so grateful to God for bringing two people into my life who have impacted my walk with Him in ways I can never explain: one who showed me what a relationship with Christ truly looks like, and the other who walked with me and helped me find my way back to Him. I am, and always will be, grateful beyond words ...

"For by wise guidance you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory."
(Proverbs 24:6)

Thank You, Lord, for showing me the truth of who You are through the faithfulness of these servants. Please bless each of them, as well as their ministries and their families, and may they continue to choose to be open vessels through which You work, through which Your will is done, and through which Your glory shines!

In Christ's name I pray ...

No comments:

Post a Comment